Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Owen has been loving the Christmas lights this year and really getting into the Christmas spirit with his daddy by eating the LED lights!
Apparently the LED lights are yummy!





We had Thankgiving this year with Trent's family and the food was delicious!
In Trent's family it is a tradition for the girls in the family to make gingerbread houses on the friday and saturday after Thanksgiving.
So... it was My mother-in-law Dawn, Two sister-in-laws Jenna, and Madeline, me and the two babies :)
We were only missing my other sister-in-law Emily, very sad :(
Anywho, as anyone that has ever met me can testify to
the fact that I am not a crafty or patient person
so I did not do a house but I did do a gingerbread tree.
That is all the patience I had but it was so much fun just to
hang out and talk and smell the gingerbread!

Here Owen is having his breakfast getting ready to head
over to Grandma's house, I can't believe he is big enough to be eating baby food and pretend to use a sippy cup :)







This is what Daddy and Owen were doing at Grandma's house while I was attempting my first Gingerbread fest, hey I think I will start calling this tradition Gingerbread fest and then the year! :)
*giggle giggle*
i.e GINGERBREAD FEST 2009



Owen and Ashley being way too cute for their own good
and yes Jenna and I planned matching their outfits
just because we are that dorky!





On another fabulous note!
I have decided to have Gastricbypass surgery to be able
to once and for all win this huge weight war that
I have been fighting my whole life!
I will be having the surgery on December 28 of this year and I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. The babies are so cute together! Congrats on being able to get the surgery, let me knwo what I can do to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.my.Gosh. Those babies are SO cute!! Seriously, Owen just gets cuter and cuter with time!
    I love that you dressed the babies up to match!! Adorable!
    And excited for you to win the battle of the bulge! It's a tough journey ahead of you, but will be so awesome to see results to quickly!

    ReplyDelete