Friday, August 27, 2010

Petting Zoo

We had so much fun at Farm Country
at thanksgiving point a couple of weeks ago.
We went with Jenna and her kids.

Owen had lots of fun walking around and
seeing the animals but didn't want them to touch him.
Bryce and Mabel also had fun feeding the animals and Bryce liked the pony ride but Mabel wanted nothing to do with the horses. I don't really blame her, they smell bad :) Going to any kind of petting farm or Zoo is all for the kids! I hate going places like this but I do if for the kids, I over look the smells and the fact that I think animals are dirty, stink and I have no desire to touch them but I sacrifice for my children :)

Me and Mabel feeding the goat.


Owen playing in the "Dance hall"


Bryce feeding the goat


Owen and Ashley staring at is it a lama?:)


Cute kiddos watching the goats


Bryce riding the pony.


Bryce and Mabel in the "Dance Hall"


Jenna, Adam and Rachel
feeding the goat

1 comment: