Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy birthday to my hubby!

Happy birthday to the best husband ever!
Just a few things I love about Trent!
  • He is a great Dad and will run around with Owen just to get a laugh out of him!
  • He loves me with all his heart!
  • He has the best smile ever!
  • His brown eyes get him out of a lot of trouble with me :)
  • He loves the Lord and the scriptures
  • He will rub my feet and listen to my whining without complaint :)
  • He puts Owen to bed pretty much every night.
  • He does the drive home in the afternoon so I don't have to deal with the traffic
  • All in all he is just an awesome man and I am lucky to have him!
Here is Trent when he was like 2


Here he is 7 and I LOVE his face of
excitement in this picture :)


Then he grew into a man :)


Then we met and married!


And now he is the
best family man ever!


Happy Birthday Trent!
I love you!

1 comment: