Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was so much fun for Owen!
I on the other hand was a little under the weather because
Owen gave me his sickies :(
But I was not going to miss Owen's Halloween!
We started off the evening with Kohleen coming to visit
and see my little monster.
Then we went trick-or-treating to a
couple houses with Jenna and her family.
Then we went to my Mom's house and also
to Trent's mom's house.
Trent and I ended the night with stopping off at Kneaders and
picking up some soup for dinner then we came home and
watched
Hocus Pocus on TV.
So fun! :)
Aunt Jenna with the monster (Owen),
the strawberry (Ashley) and the Queen (Rachel) :)

Owen checking out his loot that
he got from Aunt Jenna


The Monster and The Strawberry:)
AKA Owen and Ashley

Owen's first trick-or-treating!

It was raining and cold!

Trick-or-treating at
Grandma Lorna's house!

Owen all tired out from Halloween :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! We stopped by to say hi but all your lights were off. I'm mad I missed Hocus Pocus on tv! I LOVE that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I LOOOVE that Monster Costume! What a stinker!

    ReplyDelete