Monday, October 24, 2011

All about Owen!

My posts lately seem to be a lot about Livvy so
here is one about my handsome boy OWEN!


Fun facts about Owen-
  • He is an expert at navigating my iphone :)
  • His favorite show is Go Diego Go
  • He now likes to call people without my permission
  • He calls my Mom "Grandma Horna" I love it! :)
  • He loves to wear his squeaky shoes
  • He can sing lots of songs and his favorites are as follows and in this order
  • Wheel on the "Dus" Bus
  • Follow the Prophet
  • Itsy bitsy spider
  • If you're happy and you know it...
  • Popcorn popping on the apricot tree
  • Hokey pokey
  • Twinkle Twinkle little star
  • I am a child of God
  • Owen pretends to burp and then says "excuse me"
  • Every morning when I get Owen up he says "Hello Mommy, I wake up!" (with a huge grin on his face :)
  • Once again every morning he climbs up on the side of Livvys crib and looks at Livvy and says "Morning Baby girl! Love you Iffy!"
  • He calls Livvy "Iffy"
  • He says Livvy is his baby :)
  • He "Helps" Livvy do the actions to wheels in the bus
We are so in love with our Owen!
He is so stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment