Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas!

Christmas day was pretty
low key for us!

First we got up at our normal time
and tried explaining to Owen that
Santa had come.
He didn't really get it until
he saw his stocking and gifts.

Owen got a WAY TOO cute
Monster (Knitted by my amazingly talented sister Marci)
and a Leaptop computer from Santa.



Livvy got a play
camera from Santa :)


After opening their stocking gifts
we went to church and it
was amazing!
I really wish Christmas was
on Sunday every year!
It makes me remember what
Christmas is all about!
The music and meeting were
amazing!

After church we came home
opened our gifts and then the
kids went down for a nap.

Trent's big gift this year
was a new coat and
mine was a pressure cooker which I LOVE!!!

I do want to mention he had his mom
make me a shirt that says
"I "Picture of a heart" Nerds"
*giggle giggle*
It's been our little joke since we
got married that I am so in love with my nerd!

After the kids got up from their naps
Grammy and Grandpa
Kohleen and
Dawn and Jim
came for a very simple lunch and
they brought gifts for us.

My favorite is the awesome Nativity set that Dawn got
for our family in Israel!
It is so beautiful and is made out of olive tree wood.


After everyone left we sat as our little family
at the piano and sang some
Christmas songs.
Then everyone went to
bed!



It was such a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment