Friday, March 2, 2012

The Book of Mormon Exhibit!

Last Monday I was super excited
to hang out with Mabel and Bryce!

Unfortunately Tausha car was
broken down and that is
why she needed me to work for her.
It was sad for her but I was so happy to
be with Mabel and Bryce!

Suzie and I had decided a week or so ago that
we wanted to go to the church
museum and see the kids exhibits that they have there.

So on that Monday Suzie swung by and picked up Tausha
and then swung by my house
and picked up Owen from Trent.

We all met up at the church history museum
and the kids had TONS of fun!

The exhibit was so kid friendly and had lots
of stuff for them to do like...


Play in Nephi's boat



and build towers like they did
in Zarahemla


and feed the Missionaries



and collecting eggs from the chickens




and driving the truck/knocking on doors


and dance like they do in
Mexico


It was a fun day!

Thanks Suzie and Tausha
for all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment