Thursday, July 12, 2012

4th of July fun!

Our 4th was pretty low key...
That morning we went and had breakfast with
my side of the family at my Mom's house.
We had so much fun eating, talking and holding the new baby.


That evening Jenna and her family came over for
Pizza, rootbeer floats and some street fireworks!









Owen was TERRIFIED of the fireworks.
After about 10 minutes of Owen screaming, crying and closing his eyes while saying
"I'm tired, put me to bed! I'm scared of the fireworks! Please take me inside!"
We took him inside where he calmed down and had some ice cream at the table.
Rachel didn't care for the sound of the fireworks,
but she braved them and just covered her ears :0)



Hopefully he will like the fireworks next year, but I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks to all the family that hung out and ate with us!
We are very blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment