Thursday, September 6, 2012

Random Summer Fun!

I am so far behind in blogging so I decided
to put some of our summer fun all in one post.

First there was Aunt Jenna being awesome
and taking Owen to the splash pad so I could get some
packing done ...
(Thanks Jenna You're AWESOME)





Then there was playing in the summer rain
with cousin Ashley!










And finally there was LOTS of
swimming at "Grandma" Caryl's!
She is Jenna's neighbor and our Realtor.
She is super sweet and she loves Owen and Owen
just loves his new "Grandma"!
Thanks Caryl for letting us swim all the time.












1 comment:

  1. Well look who decided to stop by and actually comment!? I am way behind on reading people's blogs. I am so glad it seems like things are going well for you guys! Looks like a fun, busy, crazy summer!

    ReplyDelete