Monday, December 9, 2013

Disneyland Day 1

Ok so I should start this post off on a happy
note but I will start off with reality...

The drive the day before was AWFUL! It took us around 14 hours
to get to Anaheim, CA. It was only supposed to take us 10!
Yeah, traffic SUCKED!

So we didn't get to our hotel until 11:15 pm and didn't get to bed until after midnight.
Then Kynslie decided she didn't want to really sleep and cried on and off until about 4am and 
then decide to just stay awake :(

So needless to say I was REALLY tired the first day and kind or grouchy :(

After finally getting everyone bathed and ready for the day
we headed over to Disneyland to get our tickets and meal vouchers.
Then before we even headed into the park we went to the Disneyland Hotel to eat at
Goofy's kitchen. By the time we got there Kynslie had been crying pretty much the whole morning
and as we were walking in I realized I had forgotten the SD card in my camera!!! (If you don't remember or didn't read my post about Kynslies blessing I will remind you that I forgot to put my SD card in and didn't get pictures of her blessing:( )
At this point I almost started crying, but I didn't I sucked it up and spent the $15 for a new SD card in 
the Disney gift store and headed back over to Goofy's kitchen where the kids were and also
my lovely screaming Kynslie...

I took Kynslie and nursed her while everyone else went and met Goofy and got seated.
By the time I got to the table I may or may not have been near the end of my rope, mind you it was only 11am by this time.

So while everyone else was eating I was getting to deal with my screaming Kynslie...

Then the characters came around and for the first little while my kids were scared of them and wouldn't 
talk to them. But thankfully they warmed up and started waving, talking, high fiving and hugging the characters! :)

























 After Goofy's kitchen we headed over to Disneyland and 
for our first ride we rode It's a small world! 
My kids LOVED it! 
I think we rode small world at least once a day every day we were there :)



Then we got to meet Merida which Livvy wouldn't even say hi to...



Then Pirates which Owen didn't like but Livvy did :)


Then the Jungle cruise which Livvy was just too tired to do! :)
She slept through the whole thing and then slept for 2 more hours!





Then Trent and I took Owen on
Splash Mountain!

He kept saying it was awesome! :)



After getting soaked we decided it was time
to go back to the hotel for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment