Thursday, March 27, 2014

Wedding dress shopping with my Best friend ever!

I am having SOOOO much fun watching
Kohleen fall in love, being proposed to and now planning her wedding!
For those of you who don't know the story of our friend ship I 
will give you a VERY brief recap...
We met when we were 4 years old , her family had just barely moved in 
a block away from my parents house. We grew up living a block away from each other and our parents still live in the same houses. We have remained close friends since we were four and have such an awesome friendship! I don't know many people that can say they are still best friends with
  someone they met when they were 4! 
We joke that this year is our 28th year anniversary this year :)

I actually went wedding dress shopping with her twice
and both times were so much fun!

We went dress shopping knowing that most likely
Kohleen would be having her wedding dress made because of
what style she wanted... but it was still fun figuring out what type 
of neckline and fabrics she likes.







I'm so excited for her big day coming up in June!
Love you tons Kohleen!

No comments:

Post a Comment