Thursday, August 27, 2015

California girls trip

California girls trip was originally going to be just
me and Suzie going to a PCOS conference and the beach.
But it turned into a awesome girls trip and I am so glad it did!

My Mom and Tausha joined us in the fun! On our drive to CA on Thursday I got a call from Trent telling me he
had been offered a piano tuning job in Kentucky.
I knew about the possibility and we had already discussed
what we would do if he was offered the job.
Trent accepted the job and he would be heading out
to KY the Monday after I got back.

So this would be my last girls trip before moving and I am
SO glad it was turned into a fun girls trip instead of our original plans.

Thursday we drove to Mesquite, NV played a round of bingo, had dinner
and then headed to Primm to spend the night.

Friday we drove straight to Universal Studios and had
a FABULOUS time!








Saturday Suzie and I went to the PCOS conference in the
morning then went to the beach in the afternoon.









After dinner near Knotts berry farm we
went and walked around Downtown Disney, bought a few things
and watched the fireworks!

Then we drove all the way home Sunday!
It was so much fun!  


No comments:

Post a Comment