Thursday, January 28, 2016

Random January pictures

Here is one of my random picture posts :)

Owen finally lost his tooth that has been
loose since August!



Ashley sent us Flat Stanley and we get to
take him with us where ever we go this week! :)




 Cute kiddos!










Deer outside the window




Kohleen had her baby boy Miles!!
(I can't wait to meet him!) 





I hurt my toe really bad by
dropping the power pack to the Wii on it :(



 Livvy's drawing of Scwibbles!




A Meijer trip to get groceries and ride
Sandy.





 Owen and Kynslie reading



In Indiana, snow means that they close everything down...
Here are some pics from some snow days.





Kynslie riding her giraffe!





Cute Livvy!



 Sick Owen :(
and cute girls.


Kynslie stuck in her play kitchen



Owen put on Trent's jacket at church and proudly
proclaimed “Mom! I am a man now and can be a missionary!”



So far January has been busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment