Saturday, November 19, 2016

Our family is growing by two tiny feet!

As most of you know we are
expecting our fourth child in March!
 
 
In September we found out the baby is

a boy and his name will be 
Lewis Adam Smith




 
I just thought I would talk a little about
what it really took to get Lewis here...
As many of my family and close friends know I
have disease called PCOS which can make it
difficult to get pregnant. This wasn't a problem with my
first three pregnancies and we got pregnant right away. We started 
trying to have our fourth when Kynslie was one. We tried for
about 6 months before we realized we would need
some medical help. We tried for a year and a half with clomid/femara and
ovulation tests but it never happened... finally in March we decided it was time
to go to a fertility doctor. We made an appointment for June and when we went
it was found that I actually had one egg that would be mature in a 
couple days. So we went back Saturday and the egg was ready and the
doctor gave me a trigger shot to make my body ovulate.
And just like that our 2 year infertility journey ended! 
Just two weeks after the trigger shot we found out we
were pregnant! We were SO SO HAPPY!
I took the pregnancy test 2 days before I was supposed to and didn't tell 
Trent so when it said pregnant I went out and bought some buns 
and the next morning I told him to look in the oven!
I wish I could post videos here because I loved his reaction!



We are so excited to meet our little Lewis!

15 weeks pregnant
 

 22 weeks pregnant


Lewis' foot!


We are SO excited to be 
adding Lewis to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment