Monday, February 12, 2018

Utah June 17 visiting Grandma's grave

When my Grams passed away in January,
I didn't take my kids to the grave side service because it
was freezing and it was 1.5 hours away from were we ad her funeral.
My Kids stayed with Trent's Mom while I went to the grave side service.

Owen specifically asked to go see where Grandma Julie was 
buried and he wanted to take her flowers.

So me, my sister Suzie, my Mom Lorna, Owen, 
Lewis and cousin Jack went to Price to see Grams grave. 




When we got there Owen kept saying
 "Mom, I can feel Grandma Julie all around me here!" 
He also sat and held Lewis by Grams grave and told him
 how much he loved her and asked Lewis if he could feel grandma near too.





We also took a few flowers from Grams bouquet and put them on
Janet (Her baby that died from polio when she was 2)
and Cheri's (Her granddaughter that died when she was 6) .








I have never been a cemetery person but after that and
 feeling such a peace I want to make sure I visit her grave whenever I'm in Utah. 

After that we stopped and had a picnic in Price.



Owen and Jack had such a great time talking the whole way there and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment