Saturday, April 7, 2018

Random August post

Here is my random August post!

Chef Elsa!


Kynslie reading the book that my Grams read
to me over and over when I was little. It was in rough shape
when I received it but my BFF Kohleen repaired it and
it looks great! I am so glad I have this book to share with my kiddos!


Fun at the Zoo with Anna!



A trip to Meijers wouldn't be complete without a ride
on Sandy!





Cute sleeping baby!



Super Kynslie!

First taste of sweet potatoes, He didn't like them...

Fun at Oxmoor mall

Kynslie doing Lewis' hair 


Lewis' favorite spot to be!

Kynslie and I were out running errands when I hear
her cute little voice say...
"Look Mom! There's a tooth in the toilet!" To which I get to hear
my favorite Kynslie giggles!

Cute baby!

Morning shenanigans with 
all the siblings!


Lewis sitting on his own but unhappy about
it because he isn't being held...

Lewis' current favorite thing to do...
emptying out the bucket!

Play hard, nap hard!

He is becoming a professional sitter!

I captioned this photo on IG with...
I can't decide which is my favorite smell...
A freshly bathed cute little bald baby or freshly mowed grass? 
I'm leaning towards the good smelling and really cute bald baby!



First time sitting in the cart!

Livvy currently is insisting on writing
all 3 of her names on all her assignments at school :)
 

Lewis' new way of sitting in his
bouncy chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment