Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Kynslie is 5!

Kynslie is 5!
 I seriously don't know how this
happened so fast?!?!?

Happy 5th birthday to my most favorite Kynslie ever!




Here are 5 of my favorite things about Kynslie!
1. Her voice! It’s so stinking cute and hasn’t lost its high pitch yet! ❤️
2. That she loves to cook with me!
3. Her mischievous laugh and that she does it after spanking her Daddy! 😂
4. That she loves running errands and getting out of the house!
5. Kynslie’s magical hugs! She has the best hugs and I even have a video of her telling me all about her magical hugs! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
 



 
Oh Kynslie how glad I am that you were sent to our family! 
I’m sad that 5 years has gone by so fast but I’m so excited to see you grow!
 I feel like you have a little of Grandma Julie’s magic of making everyone 
think that they are your favorite person and how much love you exude to people! 
I love you my Kynslie and hope you have a fabulous 5th birthday!
 ❤️🎈🎂🎉🎁😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment