Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I can do it!

So... I finally faced reality when I was looking through some pics of me after Owen was born. I signed up for Weight watchers last night and I wanted to cry when I saw how much I weighed! :( I joined with my sister in law Jenna and I think having the support of going together will help me to be even more successful. I have done weight watchers before and was very successful until I quit going.

This is what I looked like when I was doing what I was supposed to be doing :)



This is me now :(


I am SO going to get back to what I looked like in the first photo!

I will update weekly how I am doing

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry that last night was so hard for you, but from here on out every week is going to be a celebration of your LOWERING success! Wishing you lots of luck and WILLPOWER!

    Will you help motivate me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just had a baby!!! dont be so hard on yourself!! i love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will work hard together, Michelle! We will keep each other in check. I have a long way to go, so I'm going be riding the wagon for a good while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I was going to suggest that maybe you see your family doc for a physical. I'm going to be doing that just to have bloodwork done and make sure my thyroid isn't acting up. Where you had some probs during your preg, I wouldn't be surprised if you have a thyroid issue. I was reading all about how pregnancy can onset these problems.

    ReplyDelete