Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random stuff :)

Way too cute! My sister Marci is an amazing knitter and she knitted this sock monkey costume and wanted Owen to model it for her :) Isn't he such a cute monkey? :)
If you want to check out some other stuff she has made go to http://marmaladebabycreations.blogspot.com/. She also has an etsy.com store. I am waiting for her to make Owen some monster pants and a monster hat :)










New Subject :)

My new hobby is crocheting and I finished Owens monkey blanket so below is a picture of the finished product, and of course Owen has to be the model once again :)






Next New Subject...

I went and got Owen's pictures taken at kiddie kandids and I think they turned out so cute!





Another Subject...

Bryce is so cute with Owen! Everyday when I pick him up from school the first thing he does when he gets in the car is talk to Owen. Bryce has to get a smile from Owen before he can go get buckled up :) When we are at Bryce's house he will seriously sit and talk and play with Owen for like 20 minutes at a time. Bryce thinks it is hilarious when Owen takes his finger and chews on it and wont let it go. So below is a couple pictures of Owen eating Bryce :)








Yet another subject....

I decided to take some 2 year pictures of Mabel and below is the results :) Mabel is so flippin' adorable! I just love to pinch her cheeks!







I told you all that this was random stuff! I hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures! I love that you can knit! Can you show me how some time? I would REALLY love to learn! And what adorable kids you get to watch! It's great that they get along with Owen. :)

    ReplyDelete