Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy 10 month birthday Owen!!!!!


Ok so seriously I know I say this almost every month
but I mean it every time I say it!
HOW DID 10 MONTHS GO BY SO FAST?!?!?!?!

My baby boy is 10 months old today and here is what he has done this month

1. He can stand up to just about anything!
2. He walks around furniture
3. He refuses to breastfeed anymore,
he thinks he is a big boy now and should get to hold his own bottle.
We fought over him quitting nursing but obviously he won
( Much to my own disappointment!)
4. He claps on command! This is so cute!
I have a video of it posted on Facebook if you want to check it out.
When I say "YEA OWEN!" He claps his little hands :)
5. His new favorite snacks are
Graham Crackers and the Gerber cheetoes :)
6. He can go from laying down to sitting and from sitting to laying down.
7. He still only army crawls but this mode of transportation
is good enough for him
and he can move rather quickly using the army crawl
8. He will imitate sounds you make... Bryce can get him to say the CH sound :)
9. His favorite thing to do in our bedroom is pulling out all the dvd's
10. Owen will belly laugh at something you do but he will only laugh at it once and they he is no longer impressed with what you are doing.
11. He loves playing in the bathtub!













2 comments: