Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Separate weekends?!?!?

I'm still trying to figure out what we were thinking by doing separate weekends.....
I drove about 4 hours to twin falls to
hang out with my friend Traci and her little girl
while Trent went fourwheeling/camping with his little brother.

While we both had so much fun I totally missed Trent
and Trent says that he missed me and Owen the whole time
he was fourwheeling :(
I'm not saying we didn't have fun
but it did let me know how much I love Trent
and miss him when he isn't around.


Traci and I went swimming, did some shopping,
went out to eat and did TONS of talking!
Owen actually let Traci hold him the second day
we were there and it made me so happy :)
We had a lot of fun!








Trent did one of his favorite things and that was exploring on his fourwheeler and hanging out with his littlest brother Jake :)







1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you had a good time in Idaho! Next time maybe you and Trent should go somewhere together :)

    ReplyDelete