Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our first Day at Disneyland!

First off I want to say that we miss Trent TERRIBLY!
He could only get 2 days off so he is flying down tomorrow night.

Owen was so cute on the plane. On the first leg he slept for most of it and on the second leg he was EVERYWHERE! He would pound on the window, then put the tray down, sit in the seat next to me and play with that seatbelt, then play with my seatbelt, and then he would flirt with Aunt Jenna and Ashley :)


Me and Owen on his first plane ride!

Owen sleeping on the first leg

Owen looking out the airplane window

After we got to our hotel we walked over to Disneyland and since I am a weirdo I wanted to take Owen on his first ride by myself, so while everyone else was eating dinner Owen and I went on "It's a small world after all" and Owen LOVED it! He was fascinated by the music and all the cute little kids moving and being in the boat.

Owen on It's a small world

Owen on It's a small world

After the ride I fed Owen dinner and then we decided to go back to the hotel because Owen wanted to crawl around and go to bed.


All in all we had a good day the only thing that
would make it better would be if
Trent were here right now!

1 comment: