Monday, June 21, 2010

Bragging Momma! :)


So I feel like I have the right to brag today about my little man!
He learned 2 NEW words TODAY!
He was playing at his Aunt Jenna's house with a ball and he said
ball twice there and then I got him to say it a few more times at home!

Then I was telling Trent that I needed to go to the store
to get some cheese and
out pops "Cheese" out of Owens mouth!
Then both Trent and I got him to say it at least a dozen more times
before I left with Owen to go get some cheese for dinner!
I was bragging to my Mom on the phone telling
her that Owen learned two words today and that
he loves saying cheese and
as soon as he heard me saying it to my Mom
he kept saying cheese over and over until we got home!

Owen is so stinkin' cute! I am so proud of him! :)



1 comment: