Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gingerbread Fest 2010!

This year we did Gingerbread fest for the girls on Thanksgiving night.
Because the Girls were going with their Mom to a family reunion the next morning.
So we headed over the the in-laws about 7 Thanksgiving evening and my neice Hallie came with us too so she could have a sleepover with the girls that night.

Everyone had lots of fun! I was really tired so I just talked and helped a little and let Dawn help the girls since I was exhausted. Trent chased Owen and it all worked out.

Bessie decorating her house.


Ayla decorating her house.


Owen getting into trouble whilst the
girls decorate their houses!


Hallie and Ayla


Bessie, Grandma, Ayla and Hallie
working on the houses.


Bessie and her completed house!


Ayla and her
completed House!


Ayla's gingerbread house!


Bessies gingerbread house!


My gingerbread tree that I did on Saturday.


All of our gingerbread creations :)


2 comments:

  1. What a fun project to do with the kiddos!
    BTW Owen is just such a cutie! What a smarty pants - all those words he says! How cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does talk A LOT! But I don't know if you have watched the video but all or most of his words are said in one syllable IE Frosty=Fro Grandma=Graaa Bryce=Bry and so forth :) the doctor said this is super normal and in fact that Owen is ahead in his vocabulary even though I have to translate for him :)

    ReplyDelete