Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas day!

Ok so I am a little behind but at least it is happening a week later!
We have been super busy!
Christmas morning was just me, Trent and Owen.
We opened presents
and ate some breakfast and candy :)


Owen was more interested in M&M's then he was his toys.
He got a big car track from Santa and lots of gifts from Mom and Dad.
Trent left to get the girls at like 10:30 so Owen and I went to see what Santa brought to Suzies kids and then hung out at my Mom's house for a little while.




Trent and the girls got to our house while Owen and I were still napping and
they let me sleep for another hour while they watched some christmas movies.
Then while Owen was still napping the girls opened up our gifts to them
and I LOVED Ayla's reaction to what we got her!
We got her a Fur-Real Dog and she was so excited!

Ayla opening presents!

Bessie opening presents!

Ayla and Bessie Opening presents!

Ayla and all her gifts from us!

Bessie and all her presents!
We got Bessie a Little pony castle and she tried to be excited but
she was not feeling well at all.
Then after that Grammy, Grandpa, Grandma and Grandpa Smith,
Jake, Clay, Madeline and Landon all showed up to exchange gifts, eat and visit.
Grammy provided some yummy food and it was lots of fun and lots of mess! :)
Then my niece Hallie came and spent the night with the
girls and they all had lots of fun!
That was our Christmas!
Merry Christmas :)

1 comment: