Sunday, May 22, 2011

Owen is 2! Happy birthday my little Man!

I don't want to overlook my little mans second birthday
because we added his sister to the family the day before he turned two!

Owen has been the light in our lives since
we found out I was pregnant with him.

He is such a cute little guy and makes me laugh
every single day!

I don't know his exact weight or height but
he weighs about 26lbs and is about 35 inches.

These are the random things about Owen that I love!

  • He loves Elephants!
  • He says "Owen funny" "Daddy Funny" and so on.
  • He says "Treat Happy please"
  • He tries to blame messes on Ashley by saying "Ashley Mess"
  • He loves all animals and knows most of what animals say :)
  • He loves Elmo, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Little Einsteins, books and he is for sure a Mamas boy!
For his actual birthday I was obviously in the
hospital so Trent brought him and some cupcakes
to the hospital and we sang to him and let him eat
a cupcake!

His response was "Cupcake yum" "Frosting yum"

In a couple weeks he gets to have a mickey mouse
party with the family and that should be really fun!



We love you Owen and are so happy
that you are an essential part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment