Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still waiting....

Still waiting... For our little girl Livvy to get here!
I was due yesterday and went to my 40wk appointment only to be told that I am not even dilated enough to have my membranes striped!
I am trying to go VBAC after my c section with Owen therefore I am not allowed to be induced. Can I just tell you how emotionally hard it is to hear that nothing is happening and then having to schedule a c section because I am not allowed to be preggo after 42 wks
( Not that I want to be that preggo!)
I am going to be brutally honest... If I end up with a c section after waiting this long to have her vaginally I am going to be so mad because if I had a crystal ball I would have known that she was coming c section anyway and I could be holding a one week old right now.
I know I am being a baby and that LOTS of women go past their due date and are ok with it. I just wanted to vent and try not to ball my eyes out.


Still waiting....

1 comment:

  1. Shoot. Hang in there. It is so hard to know what to do, but you will have her soon. We're thinking about you. Let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete