Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Poor sick Owen :(


My poor little Owen was REALLY
sick a few weeks ago...

He started running a very high fever in the middle of the night.
Like it was 105.6 :(
So at 3am we put him in a luke warm tub
and it about killed me!
I cried with my little Owen who was sitting in the tub
BEGGING to get out and that he was cold. :(
It is so hard seeing your kids sick and them not
understanding why you're doing what you're doing.

So the next day I took him to the Dr and the Dr said
that he thought is was the roseola virus and the fever would break that night
and then he would get a rash.

His fever did break that evening but he never got a rash so
I am not sure that that is what he had. He seemed to get better
the next day. Then the poor kid got a really nasty cold a few days
later and had to suffer through that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment