Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yeah for OWEN!

Owen is now officially potty trained!

Once I finally decided to bite the bullet and potty train
Owen he did it pretty fast!

The first day he only went in the toilet once...
second day he went the the toilet 3 times...
by the third day he didn't have any accidents!

It took him a little longer to figure out how
to do number 2 in the toilet.

After about 5 poopy pants I decided
to try bribery... I know best mom award goes to me.
But it worked!
I let him pick out some Disney figurines and he chose
Tangled figurines and it totally worked!
He has now done #2 in the toilet 3 days in a row!

I would now call him officially potty trained!
GO OWEN!
We are so proud of you!

This is a picture of him with his first prize for going #2 in the toilet
(Punzel!)

No comments:

Post a Comment