Friday, May 25, 2012

Four wheeling and lost camera

A few weeks ago we decided to
go to Eureka for some family
four wheeling!

We had so much fun! Owen LOVES four wheelers!

While we were loading up I took a couple pictures
of Owen and Trent on the motorcycle and then
asked Trent to put it in the van.

Well a few hours later I went to grab the camera
to download the pictures and we couldn't
find the camera ANYWHERE!
After freaking out and crying a little bit, I collected myself and tried
to think where it might be. And then I relized it must be at the city park in Eureka.
I thought about what I would do if I found a random camera in a
tiny old mining town and thought what would I do with it if I found it...
I figured I would take it to 1 of the 2 gas stations in Eureka.
So I called both of the gas stations and both of the women said
that there hadn't been a camera turned into them but that after work
they would stop by the park and see if the camera was still there!
I couldn't believe it! These women went out of their way for a complete stanger at 10pm to
look for my camera! Well, one of the women found it and called me immediately!!!
I WAS SO GRATEFUL AND RELIEVED!!
Not only that but the woman from the other gas station called me
and said she couldn't find it and was really sorry.
Can you believe how amazing and giving both these women are!
One day I will pay it forward!
I cried to the woman and told her how grateful I was and that
I would come to her gas station the next day to pick it up.
So the next day I made that woman cookies and wrote her a thank you letter.

So here are the pictures from that day!







1 comment: