Sunday, May 20, 2012

Owen is 3!

I can't believe my baby boy is 3!


Here are some things about Owen!


  • He knows ALL his letters and what sounds they make.
  • Can spell his name
  • Can count to 20
  • Is fully potty trained!
  • Loves Mickey Mouse
  • His favorite TV show is Super Why
  • Loves riding on Daddy's motorcycle and four wheeler
  • Can actually sing on pitch
  • Tries so hard to sing the hymns at church
  • Loves nursery
  • If he is afraid of something like a dog he says... "The dog just loves me."
  • He is scared of dogs
  • His favorite food is chicken nuggets and apples.
  • He calls chocolate milk Bunny Milk because we make it with nesquick and it has the picture of the bunny on it :)
  • He likes to torture his sister but he calls it love.
  • He can get and does get whatever he wants to eat out of the fridge.
  • His little prayers go as follows (Doesn't matter if we are saying bedtime prayers or blessing the food it is always the same) ..."Heavenly Father, thank you for this day, bless the food to strength my body, name of Jesus Christ Amen!" (Super cute!)
  • Owen is in LOVE with his "Punzel" figurines.
  • He is ALWAYS talking!

My next list is my favorite sayings that he Says!
  • That's Disgusting
  • Good grief child
  • (Insert name or animal here) just loves me!
  • I'm going to pinch your bum cheeks!
  • I love you mommy
  • Hold you Mommy!
  • I'll see you later sweetheart
  • Livvys so cute mommy
  • (Any time Me or Livvy is wearing a skirt this is what he says) You're so pretty Princess Mommy or You're so Pretty Princess Livvy (Could you just die from the cuteness?!?)
  • You spike my hair so all the girls will kiss me
  • I'm so handsome
We are so in love with our Little Man Owen!
He is a challenge as all 2-3 year olds are but
he melts my heart and I am so glad I am his Mommy!

Happy 3rd Birthday Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment