Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween

We had a pretty busy Halloween this year!
Owen went to his first Halloween preschool party and had a blast!
Then home for lunch and naps!
Then up from naps get ready for trick or treating 
Then meet up with Jenna and family to go trick or treating
Then to My Moms to say hi and show of costumes
Then to Trent's Mom's once again to say Hi and show off costumes
then finally home for bed!

Livvy dressed up as one of the 
cutest Zebras I have ever seen!
Trent decided to dress up this year as a 
biker complete with stick on tattoos!

Owen LOVED Halloween this year!
He dressed up as Mickey Mouse and thanks to cousin Ashley
 he had a Minnie to go trick or treating with!


  And I am so boring not only did I not dress up but 
I forgot to get even one picture of me with my kids on Halloween! 
Oh well someone has to take the pictures right? :)




Mickey and Minnie Mouse!



All the trick or treaters minus Lacey who was eating dinner!
Owen-Mickey, Adam-Crossing guard, Livvy-Zebra
Rachel-Witch and Ashley-Minnie!




TRICK OR TREATING! :)





I hope everyone had as good of a halloween as we did!


No comments:

Post a Comment