Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My First Real Christmas Tree!


I told Trent a few weeks before Thanksgiving that I had never had a live
tree for Christmas before and he decided then and there that we were going to fix that problem this year!
I have to admit I was pretty excited to be getting a real tree.
The Monday after Thanksgiving we piled the kids into the van and went
on the hunt for a Christmas Tree.
We found this cute little Tree place that is on Lehi Main street across from Maverik
it took us about 10 minutes to find our tree!


 

We brought it home and I put the lights on the tree while 
Trent gave the kids their bath.
 
  


 

Then as a family we put on all the our ornaments.
Owen and Livvy were both excited to put on their new ornaments that 
they had picked out for this year!

Owen picked out a Ursula ornament

and Livvy picked out a Mickey Mouse one!



 Livvy decided it would be fun to go behind the tree...
hehehehe




I have to say I LOVE having a real tree! It is so pretty and smells so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment