Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Light Parade

The Light Parade!

The evening after Thanksgiving Spanishfork does a really cool Light parade!
We all met up at Suzie's house for Soup and bread and a
Hot Chocolate bar! Of course I was too busy taking care of kids 
to remember to get pictures at Suzie's house :(

Then we all piled into cars and headed to the parade.

The parade was SOOOOO slow! They had  a float that kept breaking down so the parade lasted a lot longer than it was supposed to and we finally gave up and left at like 8:30ish (The parade started at 7)

I didn't remember the camera at the parade either but I had my phone so
below are the few pathetic pictures I took.

My sister Marci and her 2 older  boys came as well as
my mom and Grandma and Stevie and his Girlfriend!
We had so much fun!






We got home around 9:30 and then Mabel's mom came and got her.
I was so glad to be able to have her around for the whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment