Saturday, July 5, 2014

Kohleen's Wedding week

Kohleen's wedding week started out with her honeymoon/birthday party
that I threw at my house on her birthday which was the Wednesday before her wedding!

Unfortunately the only picture I took was of the banner and not even the all the decorations or food or any of the fun gifts she got... I know big slacker here...


But she had a great time!

Next was getting our nails done the day before her wedding!


Then it was her wedding day!

Here she is getting readying and me making her eat some breakfast





Hair and make up all done!


Leaving for the temple!




Congrats Mr & Mrs Joshua Jones!






Wedding luncheon


Kynslie tried pickles and LOVED them :)




This is her Lemon face :)


This is what my kids did for most of the luncheon and reception!



Picture recreation time!
28 years later and our friendship is better than ever!
Love this girl!


Goodbye Newlyweds!






I am soooooo happy for Kohleen and Josh and their day was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment