Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My birthday

So I am a little behind on blogging and 
blogged a little out of chronological order so with
the posts I need to catch up on I will start with the furthest back and
work my way to the most current post :)

I woke up to my cute family and the cake that they had made me!




For my actually birthday I hung out with my
kids and Jenna and her kids at the Zoo.
(I am a very nice mommy to spend MY birthday at the Zoo seeing 
as it really isn't a place I like to go but I know my kids love it so there you go! :) )
We saw lots of animals, played in the splash pad there, rode the carousel and 
ate cotton candy and pop corn :)











After the Zoo Kohleen graciously watched my kiddos so Trent and I could go out to dinner!
We went to Texas Roadhouse and it was super yummy!

I had a great birthday and so far 32 has been awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment