Friday, May 20, 2016

Owen is 6!

I seriously want to know
how my boy is 7 already!


Here are his Stats

Weight ~ 48 lbs ~ 43%
Height ~ 47.75 Inches ~ 46%

Here is his interview! :)










Favorite TV Show ~ Wild Kratts
What he wants to be when he grows up ~ A Scientist
Favorite Movie ~ Ice Age
Favorite Church song ~ Mother I love you.
Favorite song ~ Uptown Funk
Best friend ~ Anna Faulstick
Favorite Food ~ Pasta


Favorite Snacks ~ Fruit snacks
Favorite toy ~ Wild Kratt toys
Favorite outside activity ~ Exploring
Favorite Disney Character ~ Baloo
Favorite Star Wars character ~ Ray or Finn
Favorite Animal ~ Big Cats

Owen is such an amazing kid!
He loves school and his teacher Mrs. Hearn.
Most days when I pick Owen up from school the teacher
that helps Owen into the car asks if she can clone him and keep him!
Owen's teachers can not say enough good about him and

how much they love having him as a student.



Right now Owen is obsessed with everything Wild Kratts!
He has the best imagination ever! He comes up with
awesome games and is very imaginative.
Owen is such a thoughtful and loving child.
He likes to hug me and tell me he loves me at least 5 times a
day and I LOVE it! Owen gives the best hugs!
He has such a sweet spirit and you can see how much
he loves Jesus and Heavenly Father. His testimony is
so amazing for him only being 7!







He loves reading, non-fiction is his favorite kind of books.
He also loves reading the scriptures by himself and with his dad.
Owen is such a great big brother and is always looking
out and caring for Livvy and Kynslie.







I feel so humbled that God entrusted Owen to our care.
I can not believe how fast 7 years have gone by!



Happy 7th birthday Owen!

We love you SOOOOOOOO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment