Friday, June 3, 2016

Allergic Reactions...



The first Sunday in May was a normal
day. Then about halfway through sacrament meeting
my hands started to swell and I broke out in hives!
I was literally watching my hands swell before my eyes and I had
a full blown panic attack in the middle of sacrament meeting.
It was quite embarrassing...
As a whole family we got up and I somehow made it to
the car before I broke out in even more hives
and my face started swelling.


I went home and dose myself with Benadryl
but by the next morning I looked like this...





It was time to go to the ER before my eye was all
the way swollen shut.


The ER doctor gave me steroids and upped my
dose of Benadryl and sent me home...





It only got worse...




In the end the steroid finally started working
and we found out I’m allergic to
a new prescription drug I was on.



Thank heavens 
I am done with this!



No comments:

Post a Comment