Monday, June 6, 2016

Mom's visit Day 3 ~ Nashville, IN and Covered Bridges

I had decided I wanted to take Livvy's 5 year pictures
at a covered bridge, so I did some research and found
one that was about 1.5 hours away.


The bridge is called the BeanBlossom Bridge
and it was beautiful!
The road to get there was asphalt most of the way but it
turned into a dirt road about a mile before we reached
the bridge. It was everything I pictured when I had
imagined what and where a covered bridge would be and look like!








After that bridge we went and explored the cutest
town ever! It is Nashville, IN!
We had lunch, walked ar0und
and got some ice cream!










Then we were able to see another
covered bridge on our way back to Jeffersonville.



It was such a fun day, I am so glad my mom was here
and wanted to go explore Indiana with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment