Monday, October 14, 2019

Fall Break Fun!

We kept our Fall break pretty 
low key but we did do a few fun things!

First we did a library day!



We made our own playdoh and played 
with it ALL DAY!
It was awesome!







Then we went to the Harvest Home coming festival.
My kids were so brave and went on many rides!








Funny story about this picture...
Being the awesome Mom that I am, I let Kynslie go on this ride 
and I truly thought she would like it. As soon as it started going 
Kynslie started screaming at the top of her lungs
 "Let me off! Let me off!" It was quite entertaining,
 thankfully they let her off really quickly and
 even gave her back her tickets.











We had a park day as well but Kynslie wouldn't 
stop playing long enough for me to get a picture. 
They LOVE playing at the Park!




No comments:

Post a Comment