Monday, October 14, 2019

Random October post

Random Post!

These two melt my heart!


National Taco Day! (Oct. 4)



Don't let this adorable picture fool you! 
Lewis had been SUPER whiny, fussy and fit throwing
ALL DAY LONG! I think he is missing Trent...I think it is going to be
a very long five more weeks until Trent gets home from Russia...




Our lazy Saturday morning! I love these kids more than words can express!


Lewis was so proud of himself for being able to get in and out of the bucket!
Not to mention it makes a great hat too!




Kynslie fits in the bucket too!



Owen's entertainment for this evening after the girls went to bed!





Livvy lost another tooth!


My first try on dutch braids.


Lewis being cute!


This is Lewis watching The Incredibles 2!
hahahahaha




Sunday Selfie!


Just a boy and his vehicles!


October was a hard month but it had lots of great moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment