Thursday, May 8, 2014

California Adventures!

My night was not a good night! Kynslie decided she needed to get up every 
couple hours to nurse, which is unlike her, she has been sleeping 
through the night since she was 6 months old.
So I was pretty tired but we still had fun!

First we had Breakfast at our hotel.



We went on all the rides we missed when we went in December!
We went on the boardwalk rides, saw Buzz lightyear, went on Toy Story Mania which both my kids LOVED!
























Then we went and saw the Aladdin play,
 Livvy and Owen LOVED it! After seeing how much they loved it I'm sad
 I didn't take them to it back in December but at least they got to go this time!

Then it was onto seeing Red and Monster inc.










We were all so tired by then that we left at like 5pm and
 went back to the motel were we went swimming for 2 hours and then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment