Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy 6th Anniversary to me and Trent!

For our sixth anniversary we decided we wanted to go to St. George and
see the ghost town Grafton and just play in St. George. We thought that my niece Hallie would enjoy coming with us and playing babysitter so we could go out a little without our kiddos, so we swung by her house and stole her on our way to St. George!

We decided to stop at the Ghost town first, my kids loved
running around and playing there!



















 
Then we went to our vacation condo and took the kids swimming.
After swimming we had dinner and just hung out.






Saturday morning (after a lot of joking around that we were only six hours away from Disneyland and how much fun we would have if we went there) Trent said that he had to work but if I wanted to take Hallie and the kiddos to Disneyland he would let me!
So I took him up on his offer and made reservations.

So for our anniversary date we went and bought me and the kids a couple outfits (Because I hadn't planned on being gone that long!) 
got some snack foods for Disneyland, got a couple new tires on the van that we had been meaning to for a few months and Trent decided 
that he wouldn't let me drive to CA on the tires that we had, 
went to lunch while waiting for the tires to be put on and 
we got to do all this without ANY kids because my niece had kept them at the condo! It was actually really nice and we had a great time just being us! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment