Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Spontaneous trip to Disneyland? Sure why not?!?

So like I said in my previous blog post while we were in
St. George we decided to go to Disneyland!
Sunday morning we got up and got ready for church, our plan was to
go to a local sacrament meeting and then drop Trent off at the Greyhound bus station to wait for the bus to take him home. (This is how we decided to get him home. Don't I have the best husband ever! A husband that will let me go to Disneyland and take a bus ride home so I can go play while he has to work! Yes I think I have the BEST husband ever!)

Unfortunately they were having Stake conference so we went to McDonalds for breakfast and left Trent there to wait for the bus to leave (Thankfully the bus stop was the McDonalds)
We took off for Disneyland and the kids were REALLY good for the WHOLE ride to CA! We were only slowed down in a couple spots for a few minutes each time, we were lucky that we took off early enough to avoid the horrible traffic that we had run into last time we went to Disneyland.

The only hitch on the ride that we had was that we couldn't find a bathroom fast enough for livvy :( She peed in her carseat so when we got to our hotel my niece and big kiddo went swimming while I washed her carseat. Which worked out great because the washer and dryer were in the pool area so Kynslie and I watched them swim and waited for laundry to be done.














Then ate some dinner and went to bed at a decent hour so we would be ready for Disneyland the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment