Thursday, May 8, 2014

Disneyland!

Once again my night was horrible!
Not only did Kynslie wake up a lot but Livvy fell out of bed and 
Owen had a nightmare.
So I was even more tired this day!
But I couldn't help but be happy at the “happiest place on earth”






So we went on a few rides then got some lunch while Hallie went on some big rides by herself. By about 2 pm my kids were just done! It was hot and they were tired so I asked 
Hallie if she wanted to stay at Disneyland by herself for a few hours and 
go on some of the rides that me and my kiddos couldn't go on. She said that yes she
 would love to stay while I took the kids back to the hotel for a nap and some down time. 
We decided to meet at 5 pm a the front gates.






I am so glad I took them back! Both Owen and Livvy napped
 and Kynslie got some much needed rolling around time.


I made it back to Disneyland by 5pm by myself with 3 kids (It was a lot of work, but I did it!) and met up with Hallie and rode a whole bunch more rides!
We were there until closing time and the kids had so much fun!!


































The story behind this picture is hilarious!
I thought Kynslie would think this statue was interesting but instead she
was TERRIFIED! I put her up next to it and she screamed like no other! It took me a couple minutes to calm her down. I know I am probably a bad mom for finding this so funny! But oh well I did and I laughed about it and am smiling as I write about the experience :)








We had so much fun but I was definitely ready to go home and see Trent!

No comments:

Post a Comment