Saturday, November 7, 2020

Happy 10th birthday to our Owen!

 Happy 10th birthday Owen!

I can't believe I have a 10 year old!

Here are 10 of my favorite things about Owen!

1.    Owen is a great hugger!

2.    Owen is such a kind and compassionate person.

3.    Owen is an amazing writer!

4.    Owen had an awesome imagination.

5.    Owen is such a great helper with Lewis.

6.    Owen LOVES and is great with all babies.

7.    Owen loves to read!

8.     I love that Owen is way into Harry Potter and we car have conversations about different theories.

  9.    Owen likes playing classic video games with me.

10.    Owen loves fiercely and has such empathy and love for others!

















We lover you so much Owen Tyler and are so blessed to have you in our family!

Happy birthday! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment