Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Our house full of Flu!

It started with Lewis feeling sick and a high fever so I
took him to the doctor and they confirmed he had type A flu.
By the time I got home I received a call from Livvy's school saying she was sick
 and I needed to come get her.
 Then right after I got Livvy settled Kynslie started running a fever.
So back to the doctors office we went and confirmed that both girls had the flu too.



About 30 minutes after Owen got home from school he started running a fever too so I took him to the doctor as well and it was confirmed that I now had 4 kids with the flu.



Kynslie tapped out and wanted her bed with a 103.5 fever. 

Lewis had a fever of 101.9, Livvy with a fever of 102.1 and Owen with measly 100... my poor sick babies! At this point I was just hoping me and Trent wouldn't get sick.



My kids were all rock stars! They were so good while they were super sick, they rested, took their medicine and didn't whine. However I was not lucky enough to be passed by...
I got the flu and every time I stood up I thought I was going to faint, this flu stuff isn't for wimps!
I can't believe that my kids didn't whine when that's all I want to do (besides sleep)
Trent was lucky enough to have never gotten the flu! 







A few days later I didn't have a fever and decided it would be a great
idea to clean my whole house and do 10 loads of laundry to make sure all the
flu bugs were out of my house....
Dumb idea! It wiped me out for like 2 days!


And you thought this was the end of the flu saga but no....
about a week later and 2 days of no fever Lewis came down with a high fever again! It was so sad and he was sooooo sick.



Thankfully we survived and felt much better about a week after we first got the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment