Saturday, November 7, 2020

Kirtland and Johnson farm

We decided since we are moving back to Utah soon

that we wanted to take advantage of the surrounding church sites that we 

were relatively close to, like Kirtland, Ohio.

The first day we got there we just swam in the hotel and had some fun.








Owen is such a great big brother! While I was getting the 
girls bathed and Trent was showering, Owen snuggled Lewis to sleep for me!
I love being a mom and I love seeing my kids relationships with each other.


We woke the next morning to some AWESOME Kysnlie bed head!


We then ate breakfast at the hotel and took off for the Kirtland.




Kirtland is such an amazing place to be able to actually walk where the

prophet and apostles have walked is such a cool feeling!
















The next day we went to the Johnson farm.





We ended our little trip with the
Kirtland Temple.




It was such a great trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment