Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day and my birthday.

The Saturday before mother's day I got to meet
up with a bunch of awesome ladies for my birthday breakfast and a pedicure afterwards!
We had so much fun! Then after pedis Jenna, Dawn and I went shopping!
I found a cute maternity swim suit and a dress! 
Trent kept the kids ALL day while I was having fun! It was the best mother's day/birthday gift ever!


When I got home from my day of fun there were flowers on the counter for me!
Owen and Livvy picked out the tulips all by themselves and were so excited to give them to me. :)



For mother's day I got a new griddle and cereal in bed :) 
(9 am church doesn't leave time for a big breakfast)

We went to church and then home for naps it was great!

After naps we went to Trent's parent for a Mother's day BBQ and Dawn pulled out
a giant ball that the kids could fit in and be rolled around the yard in!

Owen and Livvy LOVED it!












After all that fun it was bed time.

On my birthday which is today I didn't do much...
Got kids up, Owen to preschool, kids on the move with Livvy, hung out with Jenna, went to work, fed kids dinner then Trent got home!


Trent had the kids help him finish "Frosting" my birthday cake which Trent made and it's my favorite! 
(White cake with jello in it and frosted with cool whip! YUM!)

Then the kids and Trent sang happy birthday and I opened my gift which is new pots! Stainless steel ones and now I wont have yucky Teflon flicks in my food!

Trent then bathed and put the kids to bed then came down and made me and him dinner!
Now I'm relaxing and blogging I would say it's been a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment