Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sick kiddos!

Last week was AWFUL at our house!

Owen started vomiting on Thursday morning then stopped until late that evening
and vomited literally all night long! 
He finally stopped vomiting at like 4 am and I was thinking he was on the mend.
By 4pm on Friday he still hadn't puked and seemed ok 
so my Mom said she would keep them overnight like we had planned
 (It was our 5th anniversary!)

I got a text from my Mom around 9pm saying he had puked again and had diarrhea and a fever but was now sleeping. I called and asked her if we needed to cut our night short and go get him but she said he was ok and sleeping.

Turns out he was ok the rest of the night THANKFULLY!
We went and picked them up from my Mom and took them home.
Owen asked for something to eat so we gave him some food and it promptly came right back up!

Then a few minutes after that he started crying for food and saying how hungry he was so we gave in and let him have some more food (BAD IDEA!)
About an hour after he ate EVERYTHING came back up and he had a fever again!
So off to instacare we went!
Turns out he just had a really bad stomach bug and then prescribed Zofran and lots of fluids.
(Poor kid lost 2lbs in 3 days!)

I then get a call from my sister in law who had Livvy telling me she had a fever of 102!

I think I may have lost it at that point...

Trent went and picked up Livvy and sure enough we had a sick little girl on our hands!
Thankfully Livvy just had Diarrhea  for a few hours and a fever for a few days and then she was all better!

I am one tired Mommy! I think I should get a break sometime soon! 

And here are some pictures of my poor sick kiddos!



No comments:

Post a Comment